This course is specifically designed for people who would like to be qualified as a ‘Lead Auditor’ in Occupational Health & Safety Management System, ISO 45001:2018. On successful completion of this course, delegates will gain knowledge and understanding of various activities involved in auditing and auditing principles/techniques.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Understand how to interpret and use the ISO 45001 standard for an audit
• Conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 Guidelines for auditing management system
• Overview of ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management
• ISO 45001:2018 terminology and concepts
• OHSAS Policy
• Planning (Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Determining Controls, Legal Requirements, Objectives & Programs)
• Implementation & Operation
• Checking & Corrective Action
• ISO 45001:2018 Lead Audit
• ISO 45001:2018 Audit Records
There are no formal prerequisites required prior to taking this course. However, it is helpful if the learner has some prior experience and/or knowledge of Quality Management either academically or through professional work.
Duration: 5 Days
Cost: 2000 AED per participant
At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson.
These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the Final Exam at the end of the training.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
The final exam must be passed successfully with 70% or higher in order to receive your certificate of completion.
For more information regarding the above or any other training requirements, please contact 02 671 4302 or email email@example.com