Course Target Group
This course is specifically designed for people who would like to be qualified as a ‘Lead Auditor’ in Information Security Management System, ISO 27001:2013. On successful completion of this course, delegates will gain knowledge and understanding of various activities involved in auditing and auditing principles/techniques.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Help reduce information security and data protection risks to your organization
• Boost a reputation and builds trust in the organization
• Identify information assets in scope for the management system and define appropriate protection responsibilities
• Understand how to interpret and use the ISO 27001 standard for an audit
• Conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 Guidelines for auditing management system
• Overview of ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
• ISO 27001:2013 terminology and concepts
• Overview of ISO 27001:2013 Clauses
• ISO 27001:2013 Requirements & Controls
• Asset Management
• Documented Information and ISO 27001:2013 Implementation
• ISO 27001:2013 Lead Audit
• ISO 27001:2013 Audit Records
Learning Assumed To Be In Place
There are no formal prerequisites required prior to taking this course. However, it is helpful if the learner has some prior experience and/or knowledge of Information Security Management either academically or through professional work.
Course Duration & Cost
Duration: 5 Days
Cost: 3000 AED per participant
Assessment & Certification
At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson.
These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the Final Exam at the end of the training.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
The final exam must be passed successfully with 70% or higher in order to receive your certificate of completion.
For more information regarding the above or any other training requirements, please contact 02 671 4302 or email email@example.com