ISO 22001:2018 | FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM | INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE
COURSE TARGET GROUP
ISO 22001:2018, Food safety management systems-Requirements for any organization in the food chains, sets out requirements for a food safety management systems. It control defines what an organization must do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards and ensure that food is safe for consumption. This course is also ideal for anyone who is involved in your organization’s internal audits. ISO 22001 requires your audit team to be competent. And part of the competency can be demonstrated by showing they had appropriate training.
COURSE OBJECTIVE& BENEFITS
This course aims to equip delegates with the skills needed to carry out a quality management system audit.
Attendance will enable delegates to:
- Get confidence that you can carry out an audit.
- Meet other quality professionals and benefit from our toturs years of experience in the industry.
- Progress your career in quality by adding auditing to your skill set.
- Able to understand audit terminology and appreciate the purpose and benefits of auditing.
- Planning and perform an audit using best practice techniques.
- The ability to consistently provide food related products and services that are safe and
- meet regulatory requirements.
- Improved management of risks in food safety processes.
- Develops food safety guidelines for consumers.
- Overview of ISO 22001:2018 Food Safety Management
- ISO 22001:2018 Food Safety Management Principle
- The clause structure and concepts
- Key requirements
- Key changes
- Control Measure
- Importance of ISO 22001:2018
- How to prepare for implementation
- ISO 2001:2018 Internal Audit
LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that the learner has had some fundamental and conceptual understanding of the ISO 22001:2018 standard in a working environment, either directly or indirectly. While there are no formal prerequisites. It is strongly encouraged that the learner has attended the program for the ISO 22001.
COURSE DURATION & COST
DURATION: 6 hours depending on prior learning
COST: AED 1,200/- per participant
ASSESSMENT & CERTIFICATION
At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson. These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the 10 questions. Final exam at the end of the training.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
The Final exam must be passed successfully with 70% or higher in order to receive your certificate completion.
For more information regarding the above or any other training requirements, please contact 02-671 4302 or email email@example.com