QRS’s G-Mark certification assures that low voltage electrical equipment (LVE) and children’s toys comply with GCC Member State and Republic of Yemen regulatory criteria.
What is G-Mark?
G-mark certifies that industrial products comply with GCC technical norms. It is not a quality mark, but rather a label that indicates that items meet the Gulf Cooperation Council’s key requirements for health, safety, and the environment.The mark was introduced in 2009.
All products governed by a Gulf Technical Regulation are required to display a GSO Conformity Tracking Symbol (GCTS) which consists of the G-Mark and a QR Code.
Documents required while applying for Gulf Mark:
- IECEE CB/ GAC/ ILAC report test report with the correct national deviations
- Manufacturer Declaration of Conformity
- Importer Declaration of Conformity
- Company Documents Like MOA, AOA, COI, Proprietary / Partnership Deed
What QRS will do for you:
- Provide end to end technical support to obey with the processes and procedures of the GTTR to apply the ‘G’ mark.
- Testing of the toy from recognized and permitted laboratories in accordance with GTTR specified standards.
- Completion of the Manufacturer’s Declaration of Conformity.
- Technical assessment and evaluation of existing/ available product information.
- Manufacturing/ production facilities inspection
The Certification Process: