QRS is duly assessed and accredited by well known Accreditation Bodies (National & International) for its proficiency, ethics, trustworthiness and independence to take on certification assessment activities.
ASCB(E) Accreditation Service for Certifying Body (U.K)
ASCB (E) is independent, impartial and a paradigm pioneer in the field of accreditation. Operating in over 25 countries worldwide, ASCB (E) is thought to be the largest independent accreditation body in the world. Established in 1995, the organization has been a persistent pioneer in the field of accreditation, well known and respected for its combination of innovative and user-friendly business acumen and its respect for the vigorous maintenance of integrity and impartiality that is the hallmark of the quality assurance profession. All organizations certified by ASCB (E) accredited organizations may be independently verified and their current certification status checked.
Occupational health and safety Abu Dhabi( OSHAD)
- Abu Dhabi Occupational Safety and Health Center (OSHAD) was established to ensure the implementation of a comprehensive and integrated management system for Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) and to oversee all OSH issues at Abu Dhabi Emirate level, to ensure reduction of accidents, injuries and illnesses and provision of safe and healthy workplaces.
- It is formally known as AD-EHSMS / OHSMS.
- OHSMS Annual Compliance Audits are established with the aim to include positive points to clarify compliance expectations and ensure effective implementation of an OHSMS with in any organization
- Quality Registrar Systems (QRS) is an OHSAD approved auditing ﬁrm. Our Lead Auditors are registered with Abu Dhabi Occupational safety and Health Centre (OSHAD) who are authorized to conduct third party compliance audit.
Environmental agency abu dhabi (EAD)
- Quality Registrar Systems (QRS) is approved from environmental agency to provide environmental auditing and waste management services within UAE.
- Qrs is committed to giving environmental protection, regulation and natural resources conservation a high priority on the national agenda. Its scope is to provide a direction for government, business and the community to build environmental considerations into the way they plan and live without compromising Abu Dhabi’s development.
- There is no possibility of conflict of intrest on basis of these services provided which can impact the ISO certification process and decision making.
Centre of waste management abu dhabi ( CWM)
- Quality Registrar Systems (QRS) is approved from Centre of waste management to provide the services in the field of waste management such as solid waste management, hazardous waste management and environment compliance auditing within UAE.
- We are committed to ensure proper and sustainable use of natural resources in order to encourage reduction of waste production at source, and monitor, control and record all activities relating to waste and to activate the structuring of waste management and to overcome the environmental and economic damages resulting from waste.